Only a few kilometers from the most beautiful circuit in the world, in the heart of the Belgian ardennes, a dark forest will be the heart of new clashes.
If you need courage to dare to venture, you will need much more to escape. Pilots, your biggest enemy will not be a competitor. But your nerves. A tip: go for it without turning around.
This race counts for the official F3U Belgian FPV Racing Championships. All the pilots must follow our rules. All flying machines must use the only allowed VTX : the Tramp HV (EU). All Tramps HV (INT version) will be upgraded to EU version as stipulated by EU law.
- F3U 2018 – Stage #05 (out of 08)
- Event Status : Registration closed
- Pilot Registration Fees : 10€*
* Must be paid in cash the day of the race
- Event Date : Sunday 29/07/2018 (1st edition)
- Schedule :
- Check-in & technical control* : from 7h30 to 8h30
- First race : 9h
- End of competition : 17h
- Registrations : from 17/07/2018 to 26/07/2018 midnight
- No access to the track will be allowed before the race
* All drivers MUST be in possession of their license (in paper version or on smartphone). As well as their AAM/VML or FAI number noted on their quads. Licenses, failsafe & VTXs will be checked.
Model Club Basse-Bodeux
GPS : N 050°20’57” E 005°47’33”